Penn Manor real estate taxes are collected by Lancaster County Tax Collection Bureau. For payment options, click here.
Make Checks payable to LCTCB Real Estate Tax Group
- Please use the bill stub and envelope included with your bill. If no stub is available, mail to:
LCTCB Real Estate Tax Group
P.O. Box 3900
Lancaster, PA 17604-3900
- When taxes are paid by mail, the U.S. postmark will be considered the date paid – no exceptions. Letters mailed at some locations may not be postmarked until the following day so please exercise caution when meeting this deadline.
- If you pay by mail and a receipt is required, please include both portions of the tax bill with your payment and a self-addressed, stamped envelope; otherwise only one copy of the bill is required with payment.
- Original bill stub will be accepted at any Fulton Bank branch. or the Lancaster County Tax Collection Bureau office, 1845 William Penn Way, Lancaster PA 17601.
- If a receipt is desired, please take entire bill and request teller to stamp the top portion as paid.
Taxes for the current year are considered delinquent after December 31. Unpaid balances are turned over to Lancaster County Tax Claim Bureau for collection. For information on delinquent balances and making payment on delinquent taxes, please see below.
Years 2004 and prior: Lancaster County Tax Claim at the Lancaster County Government Center.
Year 2005: Contact Penn Manor School District – (717) 872-9500 Ext. 2252
Years 2006 and forward: Lancaster County Tax Claim at the Lancaster County Government Center.
The Government Center address is 150 N. Queen St., Lancaster PA 17603. Phone number: (717) 299-8232.