Enrollment and registration process
Registration is currently open for all students who will attend Penn Manor schools for the current 2022-2023 school year.
Kindergarten Registration for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year, is currently open.
- When you are ready to begin, visit the online registration system.
We’ve created a how-to guide that helps explain the process.
NOTE: All registrations are conducted remotely. If you do not have access to a computer and need assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates and times for your child who is already registered for the 2023-2024 school year, are still being determined.
After submitting the online form, you will be directed to an appointments page. Registration appointments will be conducted by phone. You will receive additional information from the registrar’s office once your form is submitted.
The following documents are required:
- Photo ID of parent/guardian of registering student
- Original birth certificate or passport for student
- Immunization records for student
- Proof of residency. (Click here for Penn Manor’s Proof of of Residency Policy)
Online registration Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Spanish language Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
If you need assistance with the registration process, please call the registrar at (717) 872-9550.
- For kindergarten and elementary registrations: Please note that school placement is based on your child’s physical address and class size. You will be notified if your child’s assigned building changes after registration.
- Minimum age for kindergarten: A child is eligible if he/she will be five (5) years old on or before September 1 of the school year in which she/he seeks admission.
- Course selection for high school students: After you have completed the registration process, please call (717) 872-9520, ext. 1820, to speak with the guidance office for an appointment to select your child’s courses at the high school. Please note that your registration must be complete, approved and signed before you may select courses.
Please note: if you are returning to Penn Manor from a cyber/charter or homeschool program, you must complete an online registration form. If you are currently enrolled in Penn Manor’s Virtual School, you do not need to complete a registration form.
Families interested in homeschooling should review the requirements and deadlines.
Policies and Forms
The following policies are available during the online registration process. You can view each by clicking the link below. The Day Care Transportation Form is NOT included in online registration. If requesting this service, please print and complete the form and submit it to our transportation coordinator for approval. Health forms are not posted below, but can be found on the Nursing Department website here.
Responsible Use of Internet and Network Resources