Registration is open for all students to attend Penn Manor schools for the 2023-2024 school year.
If your child is already registered for 2023-2024, please attend an August orientation session.
After submitting the online form, you will be directed to an appointments page. Registration appointments will be conducted virtually by phone. You will receive additional information from the registrar’s office once your form is submitted.
The following documents are required:
- Photo ID of parent/guardian of registering student
- Original birth certificate or passport for student
- Immunization records for student
- Proof of residency. (Click here for Penn Manor’s Proof of of Residency Policy)
If you need assistance with the registration process or do not have access to a computer please call 717.872.9550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For kindergarten and elementary registrations: School placement is based on your child’s physical address and class size. You will be notified if your child’s assigned building changes after registration.
- Minimum age for kindergarten: A child is eligible if he/she will be five (5) years old on or before September 1 of the school year in which she/he seeks admission.
- Course selection for high school students: After you have completed the registration process, please call (717) 872-9520, ext. 1820, to speak with the guidance office for an appointment to select your child’s courses at the high school. Please note that your registration must be complete, approved and signed before you may select courses.
Returning Cyber, Charter, or Homeschool Students
If you are returning to Penn Manor from a cyber charter, charter, or homeschool program, you must complete an online registration form.
Penn Manor’s Virtual School
If you are currently enrolled in the Penn Manor Virtual School (PMVS) you do not need to complete a registration form.
Families interested in homeschooling should review the requirements and deadlines.
Policies and Forms
The following policies are available during the online registration process. You can view each by clicking the link below. The Day Care Transportation Form is NOT included in online registration. If requesting this service, please print and complete the form and submit it to our transportation coordinator for approval. Health forms are not posted below, but can be found on the Nursing Department website here.