Enrollment and registration process
Welcome to Penn Manor School District! Our registration process begins with the online registration form system. To use the system, you must first have an active email account.
Registration for the 2021-2022 school year is now open for all grade levels. Please note: if you are returning to Penn Manor from a cyber/charter or homeschool program, please complete an online registration form. If you are currently enrolled in Penn Manor’s Virtual School, you do not need to complete a registration form.
Families interested in homeschooling should review the latest requirements and deadlines.
NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, student registration is now conducted remotely. The Registrar’s Office will be contacting you via phone to review your student’s online registration.
The Registrar’s Office may use a remote phone service. The phone call you receive may have a 347 area code. If you have specific questions about your child’s registration, please email us at email@example.com
After submitting the online form, you will be directed to an appointments page. Please note: registration appointments will be conducted by phone. You will receive additional information from the registrar’s office once your form is submitted.
The following documents are required for enrollment:
- Photo ID of parent/guardian of registering student
- Original birth certificate or passport for student
- Immunization records for student
- Proof of residency*
*Click here to view Penn Manor’s Proof of Residency Policy
If you need assistance with the registration process, please call the registrar at (717) 872-9550.
- For kindergarten and elementary registrations: Please note that school placement is based on both physical address and class size. You will be notified if your child’s assigned building changes after registration.
- Minimum age for kindergarten: A child is eligible if he/she will be five (5) years old on or before September 1 of the school year in which she/he seeks admission.
- Course selection for high school students: After you have completed the registration process, please call (717) 872-9520, ext. 1820, to speak with the guidance office for an appointment to select your child’s courses at the high school. Please note that your registration must be complete, approved and signed before you may select courses.
Policies and Forms
The following policies are available during the online registration process. You can view each by clicking the link below. The Day Care Transportation Form is NOT included in online registration. If requesting this service, please print and complete the form and submit it to our transportation coordinator for approval. Health forms are not posted below, but can be found on the Nursing Department website here.