Enrollment and registration process
Welcome to Penn Manor School District! Our registration process begins with the online registration form system. To use the system, you must first have an active email account.
2020-2021 online registration for incoming kindergarten students opens January 7, 2020. Registration for new students in upper grades for the 2020-2021 school year will open in June 2020.
After submitting the online form, you will need to make an appointment to complete your registration in the District Registrar’s Office. You will be directed to an appointments page once you have completed the online registration.
The following documents are required for enrollment:
- Photo ID of parent/guardian of registering student
- Original birth certificate or passport for student
- Immunization records for student
- Proof of residency*
*Click here to view Penn Manor’s Proof of Residency Policy
If you need assistance with the registration process, please call the registrar at (717) 872-9550.
Please see “Frequently Asked Questions” here for additional information.
- For kindergarten and elementary registrations: Please note that school placement is based on both physical address and class size. You will be notified if your child’s assigned building changes after registration.
- Minimum age for kindergarten: A child is eligible if he/she will be five (5) years old on or before September 1 of the school year in which she/he seeks admission.
- Course selection for high school students: After you have completed the registration process, please call (717) 872-9520, ext. 1820, to speak with the guidance office for an appointment to select your child’s courses at the high school. Please note that your registration must be complete, approved and signed before you may select courses.
Policies and Forms
The following policies are available during the online registration process. You can view each by clicking the link below. The Day Care Transportation Form is NOT included in online registration. If requesting this service, please print and complete the form and submit it to our transportation coordinator for approval. Health forms are not posted below, but can be found on the Nursing Department website here.