Penn Manor School District encourages open communication with students, parents and our community. Readers are welcome to submit blog comments on posted stores and share thoughts as they relate to district news. We do expect comments to be courteous, positive in nature and family friendly. Keep in mind that students of all age levels read the Penn Manor website. This is our opportunity to act as articulate and professional role-models.
Note that all comments are reviewed and moderated. The district reserves the right to not post any comments that:
- contain obscene, indecent, or lewd language
- contain threats or defamatory statements
- contain hate speech directed at race, color, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, age, religion or disability
- promote or endorse services or products
- violate copyright or established laws
- are not in the best interest of our students, families and community.
Note that media requests and press inquiries should be submitted via standard public relations channels. Penn Manor School District will not post or answer reporter questions via public blogs.
When posting comments, we ask you to provide your name and e-mail address. Note that your email address will not be posted as part of the blog comment. To help protect your privacy, please do not include personal information in the text of your comment.
You may also contact the district directly via our online contact form.