Change of address instructions

If your child is a NEW student to Penn Manor School District, please see our guide regarding Registration for New Students. If your child is moving OUT of the Penn Manor School District, please contact your child’s school building(s) directly for withdrawal information.

If you are moving within the Penn Manor School District borders, you will need to complete a change of address form and provide new proof of residency as well as photo identification to our district registrar.

For your convenience, you may drop off these documents and sign the paperwork at your child’s school. If you have students at multiple Penn Manor schools, you do not need to go to each building. Simply choose the school most convenient to you, and let the secretary know the names of your other children whose address will need to be updated. The information will be forwarded to the district registrar; if the registrar has any questions, he/she will contact you.

*Please note: Our proof of residency policy has changed. Click here to view the updated Proof of Residency Policy.

We encourage you to contact your child’s school as soon as you know you are moving to schedule your change of address appointment as we do not guarantee new busing until five (5) school days after your appointment.