Penn Manor School District is hiring for a variety of positions for the 2022-2023 school year at all of our schools. We have vacancies in teaching and coaching positions, as well as support staff in the following areas:
- Food service – part-time
- Custodial – full-time and part-time
- Secretarial/clerical – full-time
- Health room nurses and substitute nurses (RN/LPN) – full-time and part-time
- Cafeteria, building and playground aides – full-time and part-time
- Title 1 Building Aides – full-time
Penn Manor offers competitive wages and benefits, along with on-the-job training.
You can see our current vacancies on the district’s employment website here.
In addition, you can call our Human Resources Department at 717-872-9500, ext. 2247, to arrange an interview.
For many positions, we offer on-the-spot interviews daily, from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m., in the Penn Manor School District Offices, 2950 Charlestown Road, Lancaster, PA 17603, located next to Manor Middle School.
Please consider joining our dynamic staff of employees, who are working each day to improve our community, one student at a time!