Major changes in parking and access are being implemented at Penn Manor High School, beginning Monday, March 18, as part of the renovation/construction project. A map showing the new restrictions is available here.
Please take note of these changes:
- No student parking will be permitted on site. Students will park at Comet Field, and shuttle buses will take them to and from the high school. Runs will begin at 7:15 and continue throughout the day.
- The main driveway from East Cottage Avenue will be closed at the pedestrian bridge, and the administrative and ag parking lots will be closed off.
- Visitors will park in the lot at the entrance to the cafeteria, across from the bus parking area, between 7:45 a.m. and 2:15 p.m. Visitors before 7:45 a.m. and after 2:15 p.m. will park in the lot near the former tennis courts.
- All visitors will enter the school at the band entrance, across from the bus parking lot.
- Staff will enter the campus via Model Avenue and park in the parking garage. Visitors cannot use this access route during school hours.
- All buses and parents dropping off students will enter from East Cottage Avenue. Buses will use the current bus parking lot, and parents will drop off students at the Technology Education wing and circle around the building to exit via the main driveway.
- Special needs students will enter the school via a ramp at the auditorium entrance.
- Transportation for student athletes also will be affected. Find detailed information here.
Signs will be erected to direct traffic on the high school site. Please bear with us as we transition to full construction. Your patience and cooperation are greatly appreciated!