Penn Manor students on all grade levels will be performing at spring concerts in the coming weeks. All performances begin at 7 p.m. in the Penn Manor High School auditorium and are free and open to the public.
Here’s the schedule:
- Thursday, April 20 – Elementary Band & Strings Concert, under the direction of Allan Dutton, Phil Thomas, Konrad Fritz, Sue Hamer, Jill Almoney and Sarah Repkoe.
- Tuesday, May 2 – High School Honors Music Recital
- Wednesday, May 10 – Middle School Band, Orchestra & Chorus Concert, under the direction of Skip Reddig, Sara Masten and Lauren Ciemiewiz.
- Tuesday, May 16 – HS Vocal Ensembles and Orchestra Concert, under the direction of Lauren Ciemiewicz and Sara Masten.
- Wednesday, May 17 – HS Concert Band, Jazz Band and Percussion Ensemble Concert, under the direction of Andrew Johnson and Luke Helker.
Here is a printable schedule: