Penn Manor High School has announced procedures for the return of school-issued laptop computers as well as requirements for students who choose to keep their computers over the summer.
- All seniors must turn in their laptops May 28.
- Students who will be enrolled in a full-day Lancaster County Career & Technology Center program next school year must return their computers June 2 or 3.
- All other students have the option of keeping their laptops over the summer or returning them June 2 or 3.
- Students electing to retain their laptops must get a parental permission form signed and returned to the high school main office by May 23.
- Students will be responsible for any damage to the computers over the summer and will be required to follow all district policies on the use of the laptops. Pupils who transfer or withdraw from Penn Manor without returning their laptops over the summer will be billed for the full cost of the equipment.
Here is a copy of a letter with full details on the procedures that includes the parent permission slip.