The Comcast Internet Essentials program offer home internet service for families receiving free or reduced school lunch for $9.95/month.
How to qualify
To qualify for $9.95 a month Internet service and a low-cost computer, your household must meet all criteria:
- Be located where Comcast offers Internet service
- Have at least one child receiving free or reduced price school lunches through the National School Lunch Program
- Have not subscribed to Comcast Internet service within the last 90 days
- Not have an overdue Comcast bill or unreturned equipment
How to apply
- Call 1-855-8-INTERNET (1-855-846-8376) to request an application
- We will mail you an application. Complete and return it, along with lunch program documents from your child’s school
- We will notify you by mail about the status of your application. Allow 7-10 days for a response
More details are available at http://internetessentials.com/ or you can call the hotline at 1-855-8-Internet.