Penn Manor Virtual School
Penn Manor School District is pleased to announce the formation of a virtual school for students in grades 7-12 who live within the school district. Penn Manor has partnered with local schools as well as EdisonLearning to provide this opportunity. EdisonLearning, the nation’s largest partner to communities and schools, powers the Penn Manor Virtual School programs. By working with EdisonLearning, all students benefit from the backing of one of the largest and most influential education companies in the country, with nearly 20 years of experience and serving more than 350,000 children annually.
All students enrolled in this program who successfully meet graduation requirements will receive a Penn Manor diploma. Additionally, Penn Manor Virtual School students will receive a computer, Internet access, and the ability to enroll in high quality courses provided through our partnership with EdisonLearning.
For information on the program, please call 717.872.9500 or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PMVS Information Session Flyer – Summer 2011
Why Penn Manor Virtual School?
- Stay enrolled in your local school district – Earn a Penn Manor High School diploma and participate in Penn Manor extracurricular activities.
- Flexible learning options - Your learning program and curriculum is adapted to fit your needs. Learn at the right pace for you, at the time and place that you choose.
- Pursue your interests - Choose from a wide variety of courses and electives designed to allow students to pursue their academic interests, and develop a path for success after high school.
- Proven methods combined with innovative techniques – Penn Manor Virtual School is backed by Edison Learning, one of the most experienced teams in online learning, with over 17 years of proven results and leading innovation in education.
- Academic excellence - We believe that rigorous, well-rounded curriculum with a strong base in Math, Science and Technology is the key to success in the 21st century global economy. Students may select from a broad range of courses you won’t find at other schools like Forensics, Sports Medicine, and HTML.
- Tech tools for success – All fulltime virtual students will be loaned a computer with all of the software needed, and a printer. Penn Manor Virtual School will reimburse families for Internet services.