Mission and Team
Penn Manor Information Technology Services align with and augment district academic and operational goals and objectives. Our mission is to provide and support the essential tools and skills required to make technology an integral part of the classroom and academic community.
Penn Manor Information Technology works to achieve our mission by adhering to the following guiding principles and core values:
- We focus on innovative solutions that have the greatest impact on student academic success.
- We create high-quality, individualized customer service experiences that are accurate, reliable and timely.
- We establish equipment life-cycle management policies that balance current technology with fiscal responsibility.
- We act ethically and professionally to create a safe, secure and reliable technology environment.
- We value self-sufficiency via enterprise-class, open-source solutions and continually seek alternatives to closed-source, proprietary systems.
The Information Technology Team is:
Charlie Reisinger – District Technology Director (Host of the PM Techblog)
Shawn Beard – Enterprise Systems Engineer
Chad Billman – Systems Engineer
Gina Brubaker - Help Desk Specialist: District-wide (Gina’s Blog)
Shelby Foster – Tech Support Specialist: Central Manor, Martic and Marticville Middle
Alex Lagunas – Tech Support Specialist: High School
Jason Sauders – Tech Support Specialist: Hambright, Letort and Pequea
Tom Swartz – Tech Support Specialist: Conestoga, Eshleman and Manor Middle (Tom’s Blog)