Tax Payment Instructions
- Please use the bill stub and envelope included with your bill. If no stub is available, mail to:
Penn Manor School District
P.O Box 1001
Millersville, PA 17551
- When taxes are paid by mail, the U.S. postmark will be considered the date paid – no exceptions. Letters mailed at some locations may not be postmarked until the following day so please exercise caution when meeting this deadline.
- If you pay by mail and a reciept is required, please include both portions of the tax bill with your payment and a self-addressed, stamped envelope; otherwise only one copy of the bill is required with payment.
- Original micro-encoded bill stub will be accepted at any Fulton Bank branch.
- If a receipt is desired, please take entire bill and request teller to stamp the top portion as paid.
You pay your real estate taxes by credit card via the internet or telephone through Official Payments Corporation. A convience fee will be added.