Penn Manor School District offers a virtual school option for students in grades 7-12 who live within the school district. Penn Manor has partnered with Edgenuity to provide this opportunity. Edgenuity provides engaging online and blended learning education solutions for schools.
All students enrolled in this program who successfully meet graduation requirements will receive a Penn Manor diploma. Additionally, Penn Manor Virtual School students will receive a school supplied laptop and the ability to enroll in high quality courses provided through our partnership with Edgenuity.
For information on the program, please contact your school’s guidance counselor.
Benefits of Penn Manor Virtual School
- Earn a Penn Manor High School diploma and participate in Penn Manor extracurricular activities.
- Flexible learning options: Your learning program and curriculum is adapted to fit your needs. Learn at the right pace for you, at the time and place that you choose.
- Choose from a wide variety of courses and electives designed to allow students to pursue their academic interests, and develop a path for success after high school.
- We believe that rigorous, well-rounded curriculum with a strong base in Math, Science and Technology is the key to success in the 21st century global economy. Students may select from a broad range of courses.
- All virtual students will be loaned a computer with all of the necessary software.