Enrollment and registration process for new students
Welcome to Penn Manor School District! Our registration process begins with the online registration form system. To use the system, you must first have an active email account.
2017-2018 online registration for incoming kindergarten students opened on January 9, 2017. Online registration for grades 1 through 12 for 2017-2018 will open on June 1, 2017. Online registration for transfer students in the current school year is now available and will continue to be open for the remainder of the school year.
After submitting the online form, it is time to visit us to complete your registration. You must make an appointment with our Registrar at (717) 872-9550 to submit proof of residence and other documents in person at the District Registrar’s Office.
The following documents are required for enrollment:
- Photo ID of parent/guardian of registering student
- Original birth certificate or passport for student
- Immunization records for student
- Proof of residency*
*Please note: Our proof of residency policy has changed. Click here to view the updated Proof of Residency Policy
We encourage you to complete the online portion of registration before your district office appointment; however, you may use a district office computer that day to complete the online process.
Please see “Frequently Asked Questions” FAQ for additional information.
- For kindergarten and elementary registrations: Please note that school placement is based on both physical address and class size. You will be notified if your child’s assigned building changes after registration.
- Minimum age for kindergarten: A child is eligible if he/she will be five (5) years old on or before September 1 of the school year in which she/he seeks admission.
- Course selection for high school students: After you have completed the registration process, please call (717) 872-9520, ext. 1820, to speak with the guidance office for an appointment to select your child’s courses at the high school. Please note that your registration must be complete, approved and signed before you may select courses.
Policies and forms
The following policies are available during the online registration process. You can view each by clicking the link below. The Day Care Transportation Form is NOT included in online registration. If requesting this service, please print and complete the form and submit it to our transportation coordinator for approval. Health forms are not posted below, but can be found on the Nursing Department website here.