Penn Manor High School will host College 101, a free presentation for parents and students planning to apply for college, at 6:30 p.m. March 30 in the auditorium.
The event will include information on the admissions process from college representatives and school counselors, including these topics:
- What are college and university representatives looking for in their applicants?
- What should I be looking for in a college?
- What might I be able to expect for the 2017 financial aid timeline?
- What resources are available to me?
- Where do I start when writing my college admission essay?
College 101 is open to the public.