Several Manor FFA members were among the top finishers at the recent Pennsylvania FFA Convention and Activities Week, earning the right to compete on the national level.
- In Agronomy, the team of Wesley Herr, Joel Burkholder, Katey Bleacher and Aiden Kimmit placed first in the state. Wesley also placed first and Joel was third in the individual competition. The team will compete at the National FFA Convention in October.
- In Poultry Judging, the team of Tanner Bauman, Isaiah Smith, Jonathan Eshbach and Liz Broderick placed first. Tanner also placed first and Isaiah was third in the individual competition. The team will compete at the National FFA Convention.
- In Poultry Production, Sammy Bleacher was the State Proficiency Winner and will go on to national competition.
- In Ag Sales, the team of Joe Wesolowski, Harrison Eavey, Clay Wright and Neve Consylman placed third.
- In Dairy Judging, the team of Brooke Pannell, Jonah Barley, Hanna Eichelman and Joe Rick placed third.
- In Parliamentary Procedure, the team of Rose Drumm, Sammy Bleacher, Evan Ressler, Sam Garrett, Justin High and Nate Phan placed fourth. Sam also was named an Accredited Parliamentarian.
- In Veterinarian Science, the team of Emily Alexander, Cheyanne Ditzler, Marleigh Bickel and Shayla Riley placed fourth.
- The Manor FFA scrapbook earned a gold medal in the scrapbook contest. In addition, Emily Witmer served on the State Officer Nominating Committee, and Kenny Barley, Kayla McLain and Jackie Houser served as delegates to the State Association.
Congrats, Manor FFA members, for your outstanding accomplishments!