You’re invited to experience the musical talents of Penn Manor students by attending upcoming spring concerts and recitals. All performances will begin at 7 p.m. in the Penn Manor High School auditorium and are free and open to the public.
Here is the schedule:
- April 29 – High School Honors Music Student Recital.
- April 30 – Elementary Combined Chorus Concert, featuring Central Manor, Conestoga, Eshleman, Hambright, Letort, Martic and Pequea elementary schools, plus the Penn Manor High School Manor Singers, directed by Lauren Forbes.
- May 7 – Manor and Marticville Middle Schools Combined Band, Orchestra and Chorus Concert, under the direction of Lauren Forbes, Andrew Johnson, Sara Masten and Skip Reddig.
- May 14 – Combined Elementary Band and Strings Concert, featuring Central Manor, Conestoga, Eshleman, Hambright, Letort, Martic and Pequea elementary schools.
- May 19 – High School Chorus and Orchestra Concert, featuring the Penn Manor Chorus; the Girls’ Chorus; Penn Manor Orchestra, under the direction of Sara Masten; and the Manor Singers, directed by Lauren Forbes.
- May 20 – High School Bands Concert, featuring the symphonic and jazz bands, under the direction of Andrew Johnson, plus the Percussion Ensemble, directed by Luke Helker.